Quantcast

Another Insomnia GMT… But This Time With Colors In The Sky.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Thee Great Wall O’ Totes™️ has finally been completed. It shall serve the mighty dynasty well

View attachment 211665

Now to build out the trailer with pipe racks, ladder racks, E tracks and other tidbits in order to get the last load of the fab shop equipment over.
sweet jeebus that’s a lot of crap :D

well organized now at least

gonefirefightin

free wieners
sweet jeebus that’s a lot of crap :D

well organized now at least
if it was crap I wouldn't be lugging it around, lol

Fab tools
Construction tools
Survey tools
machining tools
Film equipment
Fishing gear
Live audio gear
Moto stuff
A complete bike mechanic shop
lots of ammo
lots of diagnostic equip
lots of boat engine tools

and random stuff like whoopie cushions and illegal fireworks

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
if it was crap I wouldn't be lugging it around, lol

Fab tools
Construction tools
Survey tools
machining tools
Film equipment
Fishing gear
Live audio gear
Moto stuff
A complete bike mechanic shop
lots of ammo
lots of diagnostic equip
lots of boat engine tools

and random stuff like whoopie cushions and illegal fireworks
How many have butt stuff?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The cleat area of my old shoes became separated from the shoe. Hilarity ensued. May still go with Shimano's. They lasted me 11 years.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The cleat area of my old shoes became separated from the shoe. Hilarity ensued. May still go with Shimano's. They lasted me 11 years.
I had a set of Specialized shoes that lasted about 10 years then just fully fell apart in about a week. Just disintegrated. Then I went through a bunch of shitty Italian disco slippers. Not sure what that phase was about but none were comfortable or durable. Now I have some Shimano ME7s with the cuff that are comfortable and apparently durable, on year 3 now and still basically perfect. I love the little cuff more than anything. I hate shit getting in my shoes.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I had a set of Specialized shoes that lasted about 10 years then just fully fell apart in about a week. Just disintegrated. Then I went through a bunch of shitty Italian disco slippers. Not sure what that phase was about but none were comfortable or durable. Now I have some Shimano ME7s with the cuff that are comfortable and apparently durable, on year 3 now and still basically perfect. I love the little cuff more than anything. I hate shit getting in my shoes.
Have also had a pair of Shimano ME7s that lasted a good long time. Local shop talked me into Specialized, and I gotta say I'm pretty happy with them despite my opinion of Specialized's shitty business practices. They're still in good shape after a couple of years, and the Body Geometry stuff doesn't seem to be a gimmick. I just ordered another Specialized shoe, only because the ones I have are about 1/2 size too small and my toes get a bit smashed on longer rides when my feet swell up. I've got the 2FO ClipLite and replacing them with the 2FO DH Clip because they don't have the ClipLite anymore and the DH Clip is on mega-sale.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Have also had a pair of Shimano ME7s that lasted a good long time. Local shop talked me into Specialized, and I gotta say I'm pretty happy with them despite my opinion of Specialized's shitty business practices. They're still in good shape after a couple of years, and the Body Geometry stuff doesn't seem to be a gimmick. I just ordered another Specialized shoe, only because the ones I have are about 1/2 size too small and my toes get a bit smashed on longer rides when my feet swell up. I've got the 2FO ClipLite and replacing them with the 2FO DH Clip because they don't have the ClipLite anymore and the DH Clip is on mega-sale.
second the 2FO DH clip. just picked up a backup pair because the sale was so good. and a pair of the DH flats. current trail shoe is the shimano ME5.