Quantcast

Another key to being even cooler than I am

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Hey, The Old Market was a cultural HOTSPOT! The French Cafe, Homers, Drastic Plastic, The Garden Cafe, a lot of bars named after animals...

Actually I sometimes miss McKenna's Booze Blues & Barbecue.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
stinkyboy said:
Hey, The Old Market was a cultural HOTSPOT! The French Cafe, Homers, The Garden Cafe, a lot of bars named after animals...

Actually I sometimes miss McKenna's Booze Blues & Barbecue.

so you re from ohama... explains alot ;)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
loco said:

whats the big secret :)... everyone knows aussies are maniacs...

i offer nothing more / nothing less...

lemme guess loco... slomaha NE is next on your tour of 'sh1ttiest places in the US to live' :devil:

J

JRB

partsbara said:
whats the big secret :)... everyone knows aussies are maniacs...

i offer nothing more / nothing less...

lemme guess loco... slomaha NE is next on your tour of 'sh1ttiest places in the US to live' :devil:
I would like in OK before I would live in NE. (I don't mean New England) I'm just sayin'. That's all.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
stinkyboy said:
Loco, spend some time in Council Bluffs, Iowa too!

Every resident is issued a rusted 87 Camaro.

lmao.. .council bluffs... when we really wanted to get depressed we d take the dh bikes out there...

ever skied / boarded at mt. cresent IOWA stinky ??? yeah, it s real good :rolleyes:

J

JRB

ugh - I have been to Waverly, Mason City and Cedar Falls, IA. Trust me - I know sad.

Good night, ladies.

J

JRB

MMike said:
Well I gotta say my jamaican accent is getting better. Though I am limited to speaking only of bananas, coconuts and "ganja"....
Does the sentence kind of go -

"eh mon - I'll give ya some "ganja" if you will let me suck your bananas and fondle my coconuts"????