Quantcast

Another one bites the dust......literally

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
So, I just ran my face into the ground, resulting in an awe inspiring 37 stitches, and no solid foods allowed for 5 days. Anyone have any delicious shakes they like that have some food value?

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Chocolate soy protein powder, milk, ice, and a chopped up banana- blend until frothy. Delicious.

Chimponarope

Chimp
Feb 11, 2006
UK
Dymatize elite whey, milk and fresh berries. I use it when i'm bulking up over winter. Just use water for the low cal version for cutting down ;)

You can get it from www.1fast400.com they ship really fast, even to me in the UK. The apple is actually alright aswell, chocolate doesn't taste much like chocolate. :dead:

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
Actually, did it riding XC. :D No broken bones, and somehow didn't knock out any teeth, but tried really hard to separate my lower lip from my face. I have pics, if anyone here knows how to download pics from a Nokia camera phone to a PC......

Thanks to you others for the recipes, gonna need em.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Bikerpunk241 said:
Actually, did it riding XC. :D No broken bones, and somehow didn't knock out any teeth, but tried really hard to separate my lower lip from my face. I have pics, if anyone here knows how to download pics from a Nokia camera phone to a PC......

Thanks to you others for the recipes, gonna need em.
if you have picture messaging just send them to your e-mail.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
nope, no picture messaging, tried to send em, just got the failure to send message. Anyone know of a way to hard wire it?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Bikerpunk241 said:
nope, no picture messaging, tried to send em, just got the failure to send message. Anyone know of a way to hard wire it?
you would need the nokia cables and some sort of software.when i was a tech for the cell phone company we could take someones photos off their phone and put em on a disc to save them before reinstalled the OS on the phone. The cables are expensive as hell not to mention the nokia recovery software that is licensed only to cell companies.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
biggins said:
you would need the nokia cables and some sort of software.when i was a tech for the cell phone company we could take someones photos off their phone and put em on a disc to save them before reinstalled the OS on the phone. The cables are expensive as hell not to mention the nokia recovery software that is licensed only to cell companies.
Software and cables can be had online for $35 dollars.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bballe336 said:
Software and cables can be had online for $35 dollars.
for photo recovery yes it is. the stuff we, no it isnt. i was just adding all that crap as an aside to basic photo recovery stuff.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
I guess if you want photos, you'll just have to hunt me down at races........MSC races (except crested butte), mount sainte anne, us open, and the snowmass national. Meanwhile, those of you who know me, just imagine this, stitches below my right eye, cuts above my right eye, scrape on the right cheek, right side of mouth torn open an extra inch, and lower lip separated inside mouth from left side of lip, around to about middle of right cheek.

Right side of my face looks like I should weight about 50 lbs more than I do......