Quantcast

another one rides the bus

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Glorious. Several key points there that I love:

Guy walks to front of bus and chick says to the banger "BEAT HIS ASS". Then old dude rains down punches and she is all like "WHAT THE FUK" and "I got it on video, we can press charges".

But my favorite part...
Banger says "next time old man" as the old man exits bus.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
as he bleeds profusely from his face :rofl:
That guy was probably some multiple war vet who has probably fought for his life at one time. You just don't want to fuk with someone like that.

I know my gramps would have done the same sh!t in that situation (rest his soul). He had a korea flashback because of some medication they gave him at the hospital while he was on his deathbed (leukemia). He pulled out all his tubes and took out a few nurses on his way to getting the fuk out of the prison camp he thought he was in. At the time he was nearly 87 and 140 lb... maybe.

Last edited:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Great stuff. :clapping: Some chubby guy who thinks he's gangster gets his a$s handed to him by a senior citizen.

Press charges? What a joke, the "bad ass gangster" obviously hit him first. Crap the old guy even went to the other side of the bus to avoid him and the younger dude went over there and instigated it.