Quantcast

Another relief check thread

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
If I knew anything about it I'd probably be impressed.

As it is, I'll give you a :thumb: for spending the cash on something fun rather than paying bills or some such nonsense.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
If I knew anything about it I'd probably be impressed.

As it is, I'll give you a :thumb: for spending the cash on something fun rather than paying bills or some such nonsense.
OK, to give you an idea...take your dream bike build, multiply by 100...There ya go...That's whats in the picture! :thumb: :thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
It's a limited edition of 400 gee-tars. 84 Explorer reissue. Solid mahogany body, ebony fingerboard, active EMG's. American made, and will always be worth more than it cost new!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ooooohhhh....aaaahhhhhhhhhh.....purty....

PM me your addy and I'll mail you a ridemonkey sticker to slap on it. :thumb:

(sticker delivery will be about a month. just ask sk6)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Oh I know she sounds like a beasty!!!!!

:think:.......You must have needed one HELL of a relief to get a check THAT big!! :eek:

;)

Yes, sounds of envy.....Although I will NEVER part with my 'Paul. the 81/85 combo is HUGE!!! I did an Epiphone Custom like that.....OMG!!! HUGE tone......

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Our lead player has a LP Custom with EMG's. Definitely influenced my decision :D
Wanted to do that to mine, but was impressed with the BurstBuckers it had.....And I figure, if I were to do something like that I would send it to Memphis to have it done...

You sir, enjoy her! :thumb:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Nice guitar. watch the "wing" though, its a homing beacon for beer bottles. I had a Jackson Randy Rhoads V, that wing would took out more beers the college freshman!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
*sproing!*

i wish i was getting one of those checks, i'd be able to get a bmx race bike and start racing much sooner than i will be able to right now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bob Mould and a strat..... yup....I saw that. The Flying V is the only Gibson I like.

I like the Fender Jaguar's the most as far as guitars go.

Bass, I like Rickenbacker.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Ricks are terrible basses. The necks are completely wrong.

Thunderbirds from the early 70's were the best. Used to have a custom one back in the day.