Quantcast

another sultan!

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
I was lucky enough to get a first batch sultan but took me too long to get her all built up. here are some pictures...

all in all the bike is awesome but only trail time will tell and the trails here are straight mud and rut.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
take that thing somewhere dry and ride it. Looks good with the black fork.
thanks, yeah I do like the black fork with the bike. I would love to take it somewhere dry but being in Chicago I'd have to go far south to hit something dry. I was looking the other day and probably would have to drive south to chattanooga to get some shred on.

here are my local trail conditions:

ssinga

Chimp
Jan 23, 2006
Huntsville, AL
LOL!!!!!!

If you do decide to go to Chattanooga give me a shout and I'll meet you there. :cheers:

thanks, yeah I do like the black fork with the bike. I would love to take it somewhere dry but being in Chicago I'd have to go far south to hit something dry. I was looking the other day and probably would have to drive south to chattanooga to get some shred on.

here are my local trail conditions:

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.

swapped the rp23 for a low volume monarch. i was digging too much into the fox's travel so decided i needed a lv can. the monarch initially feels tons better in keeping me high in the travel and not blowing through. only one real ride so i gotta get the shock more dialed but I really like it thus far

next up: stylo oct cranks, new handbuilt wheel to replace the i9, new xo rear der, cassette, and chain..

eventually: painted rear end black! new rear tire and maybe an adjustable post..

Last edited:

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
I love this bike. been riding it a bunch lately and every ride I love it more. been cleaning a few more sections than before. fit is better over the tnt. it pedals great so far. it's stiffer than the tnt. i don't miss my tnt sultan