Quantcast

Another thing I hate....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Those things are great. Make sure to talk real quiet so the person on the other end turns the volume way up then scream something like 'did you get those anal warts burnt off'

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You should buy some and use web retard talk near the ones using cb talk. Be sure to spell it out.

"L-O-L! O-M-F-G! Its teh ghey! Look in the Google!"

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
People who use those little motorola 2-way radios....but who have to use CB talk. "Roger that. What's your 20? 10-4"...

I mean come on....
There were ex-military folks at the company I used to work for that used proper military radio protocol on those things. They even made up call-signs for each other. Proposal one, this is bossman, over...bossman, this is proposal one, over...proposal one, this is bossman, what's your ETA to the dropzone, over...bossman, this is proposal one, we are entering target area, will pitch proposal in one-niner minutes, over... :crazy:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
The superintendant of the mine I worked at insisted on being called "Mobile 1" on the radio. I was jealous....lousy 229...

Roger Oveur...What's your vector Victor?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nothing rivals the temper tantrum you threw when you threatened to quit posting here. It was almost a full fledged hissy fit.

I sense no real anger in your post.