Quantcast

Another utterly retarded lawsuit...

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Yeah, that one's dumb. Maybe try spending some time with the genetic trash you ejaculated 13 years ago instead of suing Wal-Mart (God bless Sam Walton, what else would poor Chinese people do?) because you are a horrible abortion of a parent?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Silver said:
Yeah, that one's dumb. Maybe try spending some time with the genetic trash you ejaculated 13 years ago instead of suing Wal-Mart (God bless Sam Walton, what else would poor Chinese people do?) because you are a horrible abortion of a parent?
haha you need a vacation......

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
sometimes i start to think US americans really deserve to be blown up... :(

sorry this is not meant to be offensive or anything.
the main goal is to express "shock and awe" ;) torwards the set of mind of some US americans (and the US law system that allows lawsuits like that)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
UiUiUiUi said:

the main goal is to express "shock and awe" ;) torwards the set of mind of some US americans (and the US law system that allows lawsuits like that)
What's more american than lawsuits, walmart and bad pop music?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BigMike said:
Thats sad, because its so true :(
Yeah I know... after I wrote it I felt sad... and dumb... thank god I do my best to avoid most of the above mentioned areas.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
$74,500 for a mention of a curse word in the song? Taking it state to state? Sounds like one more example of some one trying to get money for nothing. How about you take the CD back to the store, get a refund and let the company know about the problem? I would guess Wal-Mart would probably take the CD off of their shelves after the discovery. :nope:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Friggin' great...that WalMart is only 20 minutes from me in Hagerstown. I am feeling soiled even being in this close a proximity to a CD with an unutterable on it. :rolleyes:

I hope that lawyer and his useless clients wreck into a tree on the way to the courthouse. :mumble:

lukeduke

Chimp
Apr 4, 2003
i will begin praying for amy lee's soul on a nightly basis. hoping god will have put her soul (and her body) next to me when i wake up!

frivolous does not even begin to describe this crap of a lawsuit.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you know what just screw america screw lawyers screw extremely irrational lawsuits. screw it all im over it. Dumb money hungry rednecks cant care for themselves any more sorry ass peices of...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Megan Black said:
please guys, can we just get back to the REAL problem here....Evanescence has turned its back on Christ!

:rolleyes:
AHAHAHAH, yeah just like U2 did with "Still havent found what I'm looking for". I heard those guys are ALL going to hell now, not just the drummer...

I want to sue Evanenescence for hurting my soul by sucking so much. I want a milion dollars but I'll settle out of court right now for 50 bucks and a BJ from the lead singer chick.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
That is sooo ridiculous. I hate hearing about stupid lawsuits like that, esp. the ones about big people suing McD's for making them fat. Obv. a cheeseburger oozing with grease and unknown parts cant be good for you.

HarryCallahan

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
SC mtns
biggins said:
you know what just screw america screw lawyers screw extremely irrational lawsuits. screw it all im over it. Dumb money hungry rednecks cant care for themselves any more sorry ass peices of...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Decaf, man, decaf. The holidays can be stressful times...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
genpowell71 said:
I just had a thread posted about Lance and the fact that he's involved in another law suit. But I guess I offended a big lance fan (baboon)
um, actually you're way off base here. your thread was closed because another thread on the exact same story was already on the first page of the lounge. yes, you are expected to at least check that much before posting a new thread, even if you don't have time to read every thread that comes up.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105227

Toshi said:
um, actually you're way off base here. your thread was closed because another thread on the exact same story was already on the first page of the lounge. yes, you are expected to at least check that much before posting a new thread, even if you don't have time to read every thread that comes up.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105227
Sieg Heil Mien Furher!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
UiUiUiUi said:

Oh the big bad americans again...no other country does anything f'd up...:rolleyes: