Quantcast

Another war mongering prick is history

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
So the Labor party won yesterdays election in Australia, ending 11 years of right wing arseholeness. Even better is that John Howard is set to lose his seat in parliament, only the second time in Australian history that the incumbent prime minister has lost his seat. Happy days are here again. Former Midnight Oil frontman Peter Garrett is set to become a cabinet minister too, most likely environment minister.
Prime Minister elect is Kevin Rudd, former diplomat, Christian who among other things is a fluent Mandarin speaker- apparently he sounds Chinese.
bye bye Howard you Mr Magoo lookin' muthafukker.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Yeah, I hear the new guy was 'frank' with bush. Good stuff.
I wouldn't expect too much to change on that front. The "special relationship" is a bit of a sacred cow of Australian politics. The removal of Aussie troops from Iraq is fairly risk free as the war has never been popular in Australia. Otherwise it'll be business as usual, Rudd says his first overseas trip will be to Washington.:plthumbsdown:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Where he will perform the usual aussie kowtow.......

Sorry VB pleased as I am that howard the arse licker is gone, I will believe it when I see it as far as Iraqi and the like goes. :disgust:
Yeah sucking up to the Yanks is the national sport here. Be nice to think our pollies would pursue a more independent line like your blokes. Oh for someone with gonads the size of the late David Lange (the fat bastard;))

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
Oh you mean all 15 or 16 Aussie soldiers who showed up to run the control tower at the airport and play volleyball? Yeah, they won't be missed too much. Don't worry western society. We've got your back.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Oh you mean all 15 or 16 Aussie soldiers who showed up to run the control tower at the airport and play volleyball? Yeah, they won't be missed too much. Don't worry western society. We've got your back.
You mean you will guarantee you can screw up a few more countries for profit before shrub is out of office? Awesome.

Also, you are the laughing stock of western society. You have no one's back but your own governments pocket books.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
You mean those blokes in the SAS who were the first ground troops into Iraq when the invasion started...yeah they were no use at all. You probably haven't heard about them because for the most part they've been able to avoid getting their arses blown up.
F*cken ungrateful bastard you are, Australians have fought alongside Americans in every major war since WW1.

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
First of all. We didn't start WW1. We finished it though.
We didn't start WW2, but we finished that too.
We didn't start Vietnam, and we lost more guys KIA than you contributed as ground troops in it's entirety. Koreans had a more fearsome rep in the bush, and contributed 28,000 more than your country did.
USA didn't start the GWOT, "they" did. So your guys lurped on into the sand on ONE mission. The ISA was balls deep in Baghdad, while your guys were out hunting Scuds. You think you know what you're talking about? You don't. My main bitch was the anti-yank rhetoric.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
First of all. We didn't start WW1. We finished it though.
We didn't start WW2, but we finished that too.
We didn't start Vietnam, and we lost more guys KIA than you contributed as ground troops in it's entirety. Koreans had a more fearsome rep in the bush, and contributed 28,000 more than your country did.
USA didn't start the GWOT, "they" did. So your guys lurped on into the sand on ONE mission. The ISA was balls deep in Baghdad, while your guys were out hunting Scuds. You think you know what you're talking about? You don't. My main bitch was the anti-yank rhetoric.
Why did you edit things you great galloping fairy, the original was much better. Here it is just for posterity's sake as I get the feeling you aren't long for this site.
FatalExposure said:
No, not ungrateful to ANYONE who's served, but would be happy to get up in your ****ing prick face any day. And a hardy **** you to the rest too. Bitches.

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
How's it feel to be an internet **** talker with over 5000 posts large talking smack in the politico forum? You're a ****ing piece of ****. My bad for getting down here in your ****hole. I'll go back to my position up high now. And **** off.

I was in Iraq in 2003 and 2004 and I don't remember seeing you there. And you can have your circle jerk. I've been around the net long enough to not really care about being banned. Some guys like you just love to posture and say whatever the hell you feel like, and word it in such a passive aggressive way, but when someone like me gets up in your little face you tend to get all ban crazy.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
How's it feel to be an internet **** talker with over 5000 posts large talking smack in the politico forum? You're a ****ing piece of ****. My bad for getting down here in your ****hole. I'll go back to my position up high now. And **** off.

I was in Iraq in 2003 and 2004 and I don't remember seeing you there.
Quite the whinly little bitch aren't you? Well don't keep threatening us with your departure, just piss off, you won't be missed. Go and give your rifle a hug too there cupcake, you obviously aren't feeling the love at the moment.
Edit- oh this gets even better. Just recieved a PM from our deranged friend here. It's a beauty too, enough I'd say to get him in serious trouble with his superiors.
You know what? **** you cunt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can take this to a whole other level you ****ing cocksucker.

I'm not hard to find, and I doubt your day job rates you talking **** to me. So unless you want to get on a ****ing plane right now. I suggest you shut your ****ing pie hole.
Wow, just wow. Nurse 2 valium and a big joint to Kabul, STAT.

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
YEP, Just like I figured. You're one of those kinds. It's funny because I edited my original post, toned it down, took a deep breath and stepped back. YOU had to stoke the fire, and I just upped the ante, curious to see what kind of response you'd make. I'm not surprised by your behavior. I've been playing your fiddle, and you've shown your ilk. Spineless. Go back to your posturing about your government now.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
YEP, Just like I figured. You're one of those kinds. It's funny because I edited my original post, toned it down, took a deep breath and stepped back. YOU had to stoke the fire, and I just upped the ante, curious to see what kind of response you'd make. I'm not surprised by your behavior. I've been playing your fiddle, and you've shown your ilk. Spineless. Go back to your posturing about your government now.
I think the only fiddling you've been doing Genghis is with your 3 inches of fury and you might have just wanked yourself over the edge of sanity.

bohorec

Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
And how does it feel to be in foreign country stealing their resources, bringing terror and endangering western civilisation?

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
Seriously dude, I trolled you with the EXACT same line 2 1/2 years ago. This is the 1st time I've even looked at this forum since June 2005. I kept waiting for you to say "wait a minute". You really think ANYONE is this insane over internet BS? Bwahahaha. My crime is pure boredom!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Seriously dude, I trolled you with the EXACT same line 2 1/2 years ago. This is the 1st time I've even looked at this forum since June 2005. I kept waiting for you to say "wait a minute". You really think ANYONE is this insane over internet BS? Bwahahaha. My crime is pure boredom!
Remember starting this thread mate?
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131254
Keep backpedalling if you like but I'm not sure it's me you should be sucking up to at this point.

FatalExposure

Monkey
Sep 2, 2005
I guess your posts bring out the worst in me, because I forgot all about that post. You sound pretty high and mighty for an avatar based life form. I'm pretty sure my life will continue as is, with or without ridemonkey. Although it looks like with over 5000 posts yours would be adversely affected.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Yeah, I guess if you take away those 2.4 posts a day my life will just be a box filled with dirt. In better news though, looks like my thread title will apply to you as well.:thumb:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
FatalExposure was discovered by the asylum doctors to be posting from a stolen Blackberry during his trips to the padded toilet.

He's back in electro-shock therapy and I believe they mentioned something about cutting off all his fingers.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Wow!..... What a looser! :clapping:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
FatalExposure was discovered by the asylum doctors to be posting from a stolen Blackberry during his trips to the padded toilet.

He's back in electro-shock therapy and I believe they mentioned something about cutting off all his fingers.
Every now and then after a period of relative sanity, these nutcases think it's safe to go off their medication for a while.
It's kind of interesting in a bus crash kind of way to watch the downward spiral. Still the PAWN forum needs a few Hindenburg moments to keep us interested.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Ahahahahahaha I love that show!
Watch it most weeks. :D

Rep for that one fella! :D
Yeah, it's good stuff for sure. If it was anyone other than N8 I'd rep too...aaahhh bugger it I'm feeling magnanimous..
Have you seen the movie "Chopper" Dave? Good flick.