Quantcast

Anthem Or Go Around Morefun?

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I just like to hear what you guys think but the go around on the anthem to the left is SWEET! I Dont see whats so great about the anthem drop after you hit it then what? Theres nothing great to look forward to once you drop it . Its not worth the fun you miss when you bare right to hit the drop Don't you guys think following the anthem drop the trail should be revamped to make it more fun and have more flow?

Hamburgler

Chimp
Aug 25, 2004
going to the left is probably one of my favorite sections on the mountain. soooo much flow. a top of bottom trail like that would be a dream.

SGF2

Chimp
May 8, 2005
Portland
Someone has to vote for Anthem, I don't want the trail crew to stop building stunts.

So I'll vote for the drop. I like it and do it about half the time I hit the trail.

And a step up on that big rock would be a great addition.

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I don't think they are going tostop building stunts. I love the drop my self,all i am saying is once you drop it then what theres nothing after that , that is so fantastic to want to miss out on the go around to the left which has such an awesome flow line and the speed you get from it , that shoots you off the little jump to the transtion into the woods. What an adrenaline rush .! The Anthem just needs something more once you drop off it, more flow ,I think that they should cut a trail in down to the right which brings you into the race course , I'm sure some type of flowing line with a couple fun doubles or berms that lead you into the race course trail. basically like what they have up higher on the tempest . Just my opinion.The trail crew has done a great job with some of the new trails and features , Unless we give our opinions on some of the features they would not know.All and All I love riding Diablo everyweekend.