Quantcast

Anthill films wtf?

newyork1

Chimp
Feb 14, 2010
So once they tell you you have won the "Follow Me" Demo II bike, all you have to do it this:

"All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. As a condition of winning the prizes, the winner must: 1) correctly answer the following skill testing question: (3x6) +12/2-8 = ; and 2) complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, where permitted by law, and any other applicable forms required by a taxing authority within twenty-one (21) days of receipt of written prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected."

The next Anthill movie will probably require you to wait until the full moon and sacrifice a few chickens while you're at it.

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
I think they want to make sure that you are at least as old as the answer to the skill test involved.
I dunno what the law is in Canada or the US, but that sort of stuff is used in Australia to get around requirements to have a lottery licence for "competitions" that are essentially raffles by having a component that is "judged on skill".