Quantcast

Antidote - new DH frame from Poland

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Does SC hold VPP patent rights in Europe?
I was wondering about that. IIRC one of the key parts of the VPP patent is that the links rotate in opposite directions. Which those do, unlike DW, Maestro, Canfield, et. all.

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
meh, nothing revolutionary on the technology front...

But - it is a very nicely fabricated implementation of a counter rotating push-push floating shock, short link design. I've messed with similar designs on the good 'ol Linkage software everyone has - tricky design to get the leverage curve "right" - that is whatever it is considered to be right lol.

darex

Chimp
Jun 3, 2007
meh, nothing revolutionary on the technology front...

But - it is a very nicely fabricated implementation of a counter rotating push-push floating shock, short link design. I've messed with similar designs on the good 'ol Linkage software everyone has - tricky design to get the leverage curve "right" - that is whatever it is considered to be right lol.
explain further...

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
explain further...
Every company has their version of why their respective qualities of the suspension design are superior to others. Likewise every rider has their preferences as well. There is not a single superior design however there are many great designs that complement different riders. Simple as that...

Either way the bike looks pretty dope, some grade A manufacturing.