Quantcast

Any Finn Hill People?

fighterkyle

Chimp
Jul 12, 2008
i was riding around my neighborhood up on Finn Hill and came accross a DH trail...it's at the top of the really steep road. it looks like it hasn't been used in a while. i don't wanna ride it if it's someone elses project but i'd love to help...PM me if you know what i'm talking about.

BooRadley

Chimp
Mar 25, 2009
Kirkland
Yea there is hits here and there, but there is nowhere near a DH trail that I know of on FH proper. That's why I'm so intrigued.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
Check out goat hill. There used to be some fun djs there a few years back.. Not sure whats happened there since then though.

-Ryan

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Check out goat hill. There used to be some fun djs there a few years back.. Not sure whats happened there since then though.

-Ryan
we tried res-erecting those like four years ago but i have no idea what has happened since then. the trail gap to step-up line was sure fun tho.

BooRadley

Chimp
Mar 25, 2009
Kirkland
Where is goat hill I guess i my question. There were some DJs on finn hill for some time, but someone came and bulldozed all of them one day.

ryanrider

Chimp
Nov 20, 2007
Yeah that place kept changing. Loved that step up - step down combo for sure. Nice little spot, however I'm pretty sure it was on private land that was for sale (at the time at least). Too steep and forested to develop it though.. So go check it out! I just might too seeing as I live 5 min away.

-Ryan

BooRadley

Chimp
Mar 25, 2009
Kirkland
No there was a place right about here that got torn down last year I think. That's what I was talking about.

47.718709,-122.238554 - Google Maps

All I know about now is XC which is great for staying in shape but if there were some DH trail(s) I'd be stoked to get it buffed and rolling.

Last edited: