Quantcast

Any new pics of the wolf laurel DH

mbrp07

Chimp
Jul 27, 2006
Quite busy at the moment gearing up for DS action in 10 days...
I'll get some salivation images out soon though. But, i'll give this in the meantime- course has lots of flow and is built to carry speed. Jumps, berms and roots and rocks keep you on your toes as well. A good mix of tight singletrack, open slope and open woods.

mbrp07

Chimp
Jul 27, 2006
Slalom is $35- DH is $50. Well worth it though. Tons of practice time and dinner included. Dollar per hour on the DH course will roughly equate to: 6.50/hr to brap!

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Quite busy at the moment gearing up for DS action in 10 days...
I'll get some salivation images out soon though. But, i'll give this in the meantime- course has lots of flow and is built to carry speed. Jumps, berms and roots and rocks keep you on your toes as well. A good mix of tight singletrack, open slope and open woods.
You having the rocks shipped in from out of state? :homer:

mbrp07

Chimp
Jul 27, 2006
The new side of the mountain is, well, part of the same mountain- just has not had decades of disturbance and decomposition. There are plenty of rocks, mostly hand manageable but a few big guys here and there. Gotta get outside of the old Wolf Laurel box- new terrain is, well new!

But if I could, yes, I would have debo rocks air-lifted in!

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh hopefully if everything goes as planned sugar will be the sgs's last official race. i will prolly fix it up right before sugar, race it, then save money, then sell, and then finally the sunday wc is mine.:clapping: