Quantcast

Any news on SWD?

juk_lano

Chimp
Jun 27, 2007
I'm just curious, but could they possibly make an Izimu in steel? The angles on this seem a little demented just for differences sake.

juk_lano

Chimp
Jun 27, 2007
It just seems a little high with a short wheelbase. Maybe I've just been slobbering over izimu pics for too long but I hope they make the tt, chainstay, and shock angle parallel. Then once the geo is cleaner make the whole bike lower.

If I do have one made as a copy, it'll prob be over 2 grand as this one is already going for $1800. A steel izimu would rock though...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Kurt, you are a freak. Just buy a regular DH bike like the rest of us... We all know you are going to bitch and complain about it being noodly (see steel here), heavy, and hard to sell when you decide to go hippie and move again...

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
Kurt, you are a freak. Just buy a regular DH bike like the rest of us... We all know you are going to bitch and complain about it being noodly (see steel here), heavy, and hard to sell when you decide to go hippie and move again...
Haha, don't worry. I'm so far from being able to afford a DH bike right now. Might as well be putting up posts about which super-yacht I want to get.

I had to go digging around under furniture trying to find enough coins to buy a loaf of bread yesterday.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I'm 99% sure I've seen that brown one around. It looks pretty low and slack in person if its the one I'm thinking it is.