Quantcast

Any one have that 1 really annoying person at the office???

J

JRB

Ours is the administrative assistant to the CEO. She won't leave from in front of my office. She just stays and chats away to anyone she can find. UGHHHHHHHH.

J

JRB

Hrmmmm - 2 stupid ass threads in one day. I think I'll have to try again tomorrow. :(

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Yes. She wants me.

*throwupsmiley*

She never shuts up! And she talks about the dumbest things!

Gaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....*gets the mace*

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
"Hey man, you see last night's episode of Popular Reality Show? Yeah? No? Ya missed a good one... missed a good one. People were getting kicked off left and right, yeah, and some people got kicked on..."

We call this the Office Dullard.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
chicodude01 said:
i dont have one annoying person at my school. i have 1700.....
If we include school, that adds another 1000 to my equation. Thankfully, they all don't want to rape me like the one at work :rolleyes:

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Everyone dumb....people that can't think for themselves ... drives me nuts..."my computer won't turn on"...."is it plugged in"...."I didn't check"...."DIE!!!!"

UCSBrian

Chimp
Mar 11, 2002
seattle
My computer wouldn't turn on this morning, and i couldn't make it turn on for the life of me. God i felt bad when i called the computer tech. Boy i should have just replaced the blown out power supply myself.

HAH

but yeah yeah, I know what you mean, the majority of people around me dont really know computers either.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have 15. When they all bark at the same time it is quite annoying.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Oh yeah... I have one of those. Assistant to the president.
She expects everything to be done right away, and she will actually give an "order" and then stand there behind me waiting for me to do it, like she thinks its an instant process. The worst is that she gets reall bitchy, and she screws up all the time and thing her shizz dont stink. AND she argues with me all the time, about things she knows nothing about, printing (offset printing) for instance. This is a chick that thinks a Heidelburg is a german blimp :rolleyes:

Shut the fahk up and get the president some coffe, dumb bitoch :mumble:

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Oh yeah... I have one of those. Assistant to the president.
She expects everything to be done right away, and she will actually give an "order" and then stand there behind me waiting for me to do it, like she thinks its an instant process. The worst is that she gets reall bitchy, and she screws up all the time and thing her shizz dont stink. AND she argues with me all the time, about things she knows nothing about, printing (offset printing) for instance. This is a chick that thinks a Heidelburg is a german blimp :rolleyes:

Shut the fahk up and get the president some coffe, dumb bitoch :mumble:

Is she hot??? Ours is definitely not. Looking at her is like getting kicked in the nuts by an orangutan. :help:

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
I believe she rates at least a 20 on the beer scale. We have a chick in here that rates a 0 though... If she were a biotch I could tolerate it.

Argghhh :dead: