Quantcast

Anybody goin to Chelan?

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Assuming the shop lets me have the weekend off (which is looking promising but you never know being shop bitch) I will be there. A pretty good turn out from the team will also.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Unfortunately Freak and I have to bail on the rest of the season.....but I think moving across the country is a pretty good excuse :p (Even though it really sucks to be missing Schweitzer :( )

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Velocity Girl said:
Unfortunately Freak and I have to bail on the rest of the season.....but I think moving across the country is a pretty good excuse :p (Even though it really sucks to be missing Schweitzer :( )
Best wishes to you two and best of luck in your future ventures.:)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I will be there with Jessah. Probably camping Sat night. I will probably drive up there Sat morning.

Evilbob,
jr's injured? He alright?

Rhino

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Velocity Girl said:
where and why???

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
derekpearson said:
where and why???
Freak got a job in Parsippany, NJ!! I'm going to be keeping my job and telecommuting, so at least I get to come back to Seattle a few times a year.

We're definitely bummed to be leaving, but gotta go where the jobs are :)

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
derekpearson said:
oh you poor poor folkes :p

j/k congrats on the job freak- didnt want to hang around and see what happens with att eh? I dont blame you. Im gonna wait it out :help:
Nope I went through the Airtouch/Verizon merger, and my job disappeared there, so I don't want to go through that again.

I'll be working for T-mobile over in NJ

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Freak said:
Nope I went through the Airtouch/Verizon merger, and my job disappeared there, so I don't want to go through that again.

I'll be working for T-mobile over in NJ
Good luck to both of you.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
RhinofromWA said:
Evilbob,
jr's injured? He alright?

Rhino
Yup, he wacked his elbow pretty good skateboarding. Been swollen for about a month now.....several visits to the Doc. Nothing broken just sever deep tissue damage including bruising the bone. There is no way he could hang on to the bike in choppy terrain.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
Yup, he wacked his elbow pretty good skateboarding. Been swollen for about a month now.....several visits to the Doc. Nothing broken just sever deep tissue damage including bruising the bone. There is no way he could hang on to the bike in choppy terrain.
Yikkes! Deep tissue bruising is painful :( At least he didn't break anything!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
Yikkes! Deep tissue bruising is painful :( At least he didn't break anything!
Yea and it's swollen most right below the elbow where you tend to bump everything. He is absolutly miserable right now. Can't get the swelling down, can't ride, can't skate, can't sleep, everyone bumps it or grabs it. :(

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Correction to my original post. Most likely I will be driving over Friday night and staying at DHRacers place in Wenatchee. Then driving up Sat morning. :)

I just read my original post and it sounded missleading, not that anyone really cares. :mumble: :D

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
RhinofromWA said:
I just read my original post and it sounded missleading, not that anyone really cares. :mumble: :D
Did you just say something?:confused:...........oh never mind it doesn't matter anyway. :rolleyes: :think: :think: ;) :evil:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I should be there too..... Unfortunatly someone decided to schedule a race on fathers day..... and his year happens to be my first fathers day...... Im pretty sure ill be there, maybe with family in tow, or just celebrating Fathers day on monday......

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
RhinofromWA said:
Correction to my original post. Most likely I will be driving over Friday night and staying at DHRacers place in Wenatchee. Then driving up Sat morning. :)
sweet... you can have the couch, and Jessah can have my bed.
:devil:

what time do you think you guys will be here?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
DHRacer said:
sweet... you can have the couch, and Jessah can have my bed.
:devil:

what time do you think you guys will be here?
:sneaky:

I don't know....after work? :D

I would say after 8pm. :( that is if trafic isn't bad.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I'll be there! The beacon race was so much fun that I just have to hit another WIM!

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
MUTOLI said:
What class did you race?
I pretended to race in the Pro class! Beacon was my first weekend back doing real trail riding after 8 months off from a broken shoulder and surgery. I got my tail kicked pretty badly, but I really just went more to force myself back into racing and riding. I've actually been riding since then so I'm hoping to do much better this go around. From your screen name I'm guessing your ethan's wife Joy? I don't think we met at beacon so if you see a gal riding a black foes say hi. My names carrie by the way.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DH Diva said:
I pretended to race in the Pro class! Beacon was my first weekend back doing real trail riding after 8 months off from a broken shoulder and surgery. I got my tail kicked pretty badly, but I really just went more to force myself back into racing and riding. I've actually been riding since then so I'm hoping to do much better this go around. From your screen name I'm guessing your ethan's wife Joy? I don't think we met at beacon so if you see a gal riding a black foes say hi. My names carrie by the way.
Will do. I am riding a redish orange M1. (I had it painted and was suppost to get red, but it came out more orange!):think:
Hope to see you at Chelan if you're going. We will be there!!! :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Ill be there now. BUT, whats the deal with camping? Is it allowed onsite? Anyone got tips for a cheap and close place to camp? Are all the hotels booked?