Quantcast

Anybody going to Kingdom Trails ,sept 3,4,5,

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Finally got it together to do Kingdom Trails this year,I keep hearing from Jozz,Deyv and gang how much it's like HEAVEN there,so I HAVE to check it out,just wondering if anybody else is going to be there at the same time.

A few of us from Ottawa and Montréal are going to arrive friday,ride sat.,sun,maybe a ride monday before heading back...

:think: ANYBODY??? PM me.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I think IAB, MBC, MMcG are going up around that time...maybe the weekend after? PM one of them. I'll be up there Oct. 21-23.

deroyo

Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
:dancing: EXCELLENT!!!!!A bunch (around 20 so far)from north of the border,(yes Iglooland) will be there that weekend.Some of us from Ottawa,some from Montréal and some from Québec City.
The allezy.net secondary ride-gathering while most of the membership will be riding way up north in Québec Province (a place called St.Félicien).
Hope to see and meet some of you there!!

deroyo

Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
McGRP01 said:
I think IAB, MBC, MMcG are going up around that time...maybe the weekend after? PM one of them. I'll be up there Oct. 21-23.
No,off by a week.IAB & MTBC are going to be there the following weekend,it would had been nice to see them,last time I saw them was in Mount Snow in 2002 at the NORBAs.
Ah well...Maybe next time.

Treesaw,any decisions yet??? Will I see Jackalops in the Kingdom Trails??? :D

deroyo

Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
johnbryanpeters said:
yoyo, I just noticed this...

Sorry, but I'm on call...

J
I was thinking of you this aft... :oink:
On call alllllll weekend?
Man that is too bad.Here I go,playing in your backyard and...
Sh!t happens.Next time oldtimmer. :thumb: