Quantcast

anybody in the whistler/north shore area want to go play august 5th-8th.......

myself and my friend mark (joe33) are going to be up in whistler next week on thurs thru sunday. i know it's a week away but we are leaving in a couple days on a road trip and i will not have internet access after we leave.
we will be spending most of our time in whistler but would love to have somone show us around the north shore on one of those days. we are very interested in checking out the hamster wheel in NWD2. or some pimp stuff of the like..... so who wants to show us around on some fun trails???
or who just wants to hook up for some fun riding in whistler??? :thumb:

mike -
408-204-6276

tmoney

Chimp
May 31, 2004
Little Rock, Arkansas
My friends and i will be staying in whistler from july 29th to aug 11th. We plan to ride whistler for about 4 or 5 days an the shore the rest of the time. Our group is riding:

Orange bullit with shiver dc
red vp free with 888
trans red bullit with shiver dc
grey RM switch with super t
black demo 9 with shiver dc

I will be riding the demo 9. Here are a couple of pics so you can look for us at whistler.

Attachments

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
WestCoast...

Several of us will be in the N Shore Aug 6th-7th and we'll be hooking up w/Johnny Smoke who will be showing us around the N Shore. We will then be at Whistler MTB park from Sun -Sat. You're welcome to join us on the shore or at the park...you can't miss us ...it'll be a group of about 7 DHRs.
PM if you're interested.

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
I live in Van and can show you some north shore stuff. I'm busy on the 7th August but can do almost any other day around that. I'll fit it around work. The hamster wheel is not on the north shore, it might be in Nelson.. can't remember.

jon-boy said:
I live in Van and can show you some north shore stuff. I'm busy on the 7th August but can do almost any other day around that. I'll fit it around work. The hamster wheel is not on the north shore, it might be in Nelson.. can't remember.
yup, i think your right, nelson does sound like the correct place for the wheel. so maybe no wheel for us, either way, we are down to ride.....