Quantcast

Anybody riding Windrock this weekend 9/27,9/28?

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I'm going to be down in TN this weekend and might hit up the DH trails at Windrock if there is going to be some people there? I'm driving down from the Wash DC, I'll be there taking care of some personal business. I'll be alone so I'd hate to show up at Windrock and nobody is there.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Yes, it's on. I think the date is November 15th and 16th. Doug and I discussed it at Snowshoe #3. He thought the weekend was on the 12th. I need to call him and correct it. I think Y12 messed with his dates.

Don't forget to bring your costume for the contest.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Yes, it's on. I think the date is November 15th and 16th. Doug and I discussed it at Snowshoe #3. He thought the weekend was on the 12th. I need to call him and correct it. I think Y12 messed with his dates.

Don't forget to bring your costume for the contest.
Hold up now, so you're talking the third calendar weekend of the month, not the second? If so, good news for me as I'm free that weekend after all.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Hold up now, so you're talking the third calendar weekend of the month, not the second? If so, good news for me as I'm free that weekend after all.
Be sure to bring all your toys with you, xc bike, DH bike, and moto. Windrock has something for everyone.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
I can be there on Saturday. I'll ride DH or awesome trail riding or even some adventurous XC shuttles. Sunday I am riding moto with my lady. Speaking of moto, last night's session was incredible!!!!!!!

As far as the big fall ride, Nov. 15th it is. I'll get a flyer together.

Last edited:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Sunday I am riding moto with my lady. Speaking of moto, last night's session was incredible!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure its on for couples shredding on my end.

Lastnight was so rad! The dust boogers this morning are incredible! Also, what's up with all the cans in the back of my truck!:cheers: