Quantcast

Anybody think.....

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I don't know because of two things: A) What the hell is that kid doing in the front of the pic? and B) Satan has taken over her body and her eyes are f'd up.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
that picture is awesome.
I know... people keep thinking I really care about the chick in the background.

Everytime I look at the dudes face I f'ing laugh... I have to keep pretending to cough so nobody thinks I'm laughing....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
i think you say that now cuz people are ripping on you...If people would have chimed in, it'd be ALL about the child in the pink belt! :D
maybe.... maybe not.....

Had this actually been true why the heck wouldn't I have just cropped the pic?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
QUOTE=narlusthat picture is awesome./QUOTE

dh girlie said:
...that dudes got a smokin body and he's hot...stupid or not...he's hot...I'd hit it. I can just imagine what his belly would feel like under my tongue. HAHAHAHAHA!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Why are there so many white t-shirts in that pic? Is that like the anti-emo? All I know is, chicks dig the wife beaters.
Yeah judging from the X on the guys hand it's probably a straightedge hardcore show.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
stosh said:
the girl in the pink belt is good looking?

Ah hahahaha that kid used to be me in High School, straight edge, spaz style dancing at hardcore shows...

Equal parts kung fu, and seizures.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
I just can't stop laughing every time I see that dude.

Is that a rave? Good *GOD* I'm glad I've never been anywhere where crap like that happens........... :D

-S.S.-
it's at a hardcore show.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
that's a reason to drink and do drugs if I've ever seen one....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Craw said:
Ah hahahaha that kid used to be me in High School, straight edge, spaz style dancing at hardcore shows...

Equal parts kung fu, and seizures.
Oh Christ.

Did you "pickup the change"? Did you clutch your baseball cap like it was going to fly off your head, then suddnely do a 360 round house kick into your imaginary friend?

(that's my written description of this kind of dancing...)

We toured w/ Hatebreed in the northeast, I've never seen so many cases of epilepsy in one show...