Quantcast

Anybody want a legal place to build jumps?

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
I got the ok form my dad to have ppl build on are land. We have 6 acres of land a little past the "Y" in oak hill. The only problem is ud have to hall in ur own dirt, since theres only 4 inches of top soil before bedrock. Also some room to build some northsoretype stuff in the woods. There is actually some decent elevation change. let me know what ya think
Evan

igotabike

Chimp
Nov 8, 2003
atx
i heard that the guys at 9th are paying $70 to get a load of dirt. if enough people are interested ill put in some money

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Just a thought. We had dirt delivered for free from a construction site. They have to pay to dispose of it when they need to remove it from a site. If you ask them, they will most likely set you up with loads of dirt.

Also a truckload of dirt doesn't go that far.

Anyway that is all I know from my experiences. :thumb:

dirtyj

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
austin
evan whats up. why didn't you say anything on the street ride. Me and joe have been looking for a place to put some dirt. Ill pm you my number so we can get this going. Ill put in for dirt and work, and I know that joe will too. Give me a call so we can get this going. The only thing I ask is if I pay for dirt then I'm going to have a say so on the jumps size. I don't wont know 10' doubles

dougcyprus

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
another cool thing that we would be able to put down at evans place is north shore, we had some a long time ago...but he tor it down b/c it looked like ****.

but ya if yall wanted to make some i would be able to get the wood for it.

SiNNiK

Chimp
Dec 24, 2003
i'm willing to help build. would you be required to be there if i wanted to ride, or would your folks be ok with lettin people they don't know come in and ride? just wondering.

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
Weve started to build and map out some dirt jump trails at my house. There goin to be big. If u want to help pay for dirt or help pm me. And it is ok to come out anytime, i think were goin to have ppl sighn waivers when we get them all built

SiNNiK

Chimp
Dec 24, 2003
still need help? i've got monday and tuesday off with no immediate plans. let me know.