Quantcast

Anyone been to Spain?

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
So I'm looking for anyone who's been to Spain, specifically Valencia, Barcelona, and the coast between the two. I'm planning a summer trip with my girlfriend and we're going to fly into Valencia and then make our way up to Barcelona.

Any tips? Any awesome beaches or places to go, especially places to stay? All help is welcomed.

Strakar

Monkey
Nov 17, 2001
Portugal
If you're going in August, and are into to really fun and crazy events, do not miss the Tomatina tomato-throwing party in Buñol, about 20kms from Valencia. I was there this last summer and it was a blast. It takes place in the last Wednesday of August, and any kind of booking should be made reeeeaaaally early.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I couldn't get over the fact that they ruin perfectly good hashish by smoking it with tobacco. The place sucks I'll never go back. I did however enjoy the food, wine, and the ritual killing of large male farm animals in public.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i can only speak to my experience in eastern Andalucia, but it was amazing...head over to the Cabo de Gata preserve region...very nice.