Quantcast

Anyone do a ghetto/at home paint job on a demo 8?

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
I would hate to mess up the clean paint job, but for some reason I keep imagining a spitfire image on the DT/HT area.

Props again, I'm really impressed with how well it came out.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
get the mtx rims in camo and some camo bars wear a military helmet when u ride. then get one of thoes plastic machine guns and take out the sound maker and put it on your bike some how when u pass people start shooting.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
started putting it back together tonight and spent 2 hours trying to get the new FSA Gap cranks to fit with my truvativ box guide...looks like it's a no-go for the new cranks. any suggestions? i really don't want to put my old splined setup back on...i was really looking forward to this whole outboard bearing thing. i COULD put the new cranks on the P2....but i really want the nice cranks on my demo :think:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
See if someone will swap you for some Saints?

Or PM me, I might know "a guy" who can get you cheap deals.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i need something with a longer axle. by the time i put enough spacers on the drive side for the crank to clear the guide and the bb pivot bolt, i hardly have any spindle length remaining on the left side to attach that crankarm to it. i'm going to build it up now with the old setup until i figure out what i'm going to get.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
all done!

i decided to just get a new bb instead of switching to the whole outboard bearing thing. it's much cheaper and my crank arms are still in good condition so why spend the money right? i think i'll get some new pedals w/ the saved $$ :D