Quantcast

Anyone else seen the Ali G Show???

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
If you have, how did you like it?

I just watched like 3 hours, and it's better than sliced bread IMO and in competition w/ Chappeles show.

Dec 20, 2005
ahh priceless, have a dig at this transcript from the interview with elton john

Ali G: Alo! I is ere wiv none uver dan da batty boy of pop, John Elton. Respect.

Elton John: It's Elton John actually Ali.

Ali G: Aiih, whatever. So John, is you always been a batty boy cause I erd dat you woz once married - although I also erd dat da missus was mingin?

Elton John: Well Ali if you mean have I always been gay then probably deep down I was but maybe fought it because in my younger days especially it was not socially acceptable to be gay.

Ali G: Fer real, but when you was gettin' jiggy did you fink about people like James Dean and that Jonny Rottweiler who was tarzan so you wouldn't end up wiv a floppy or woz you trisexual and didn't care where you was stickin' Mr biggy?

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
in Kazakhstan we have many hobbies
we like:
"table tennis"
"rape"
"archery"
"and disco dancing"

in kasachstan we love animals we dress them up and make them dance, lalalala you know they dance because wee make the flour a bit hot.

old ol

Monkey
Apr 12, 2006
I might sound like a brat, but my moms sister went over to his house for the jewish friday night dinner, then they went out on a couple of dates.

And fo all yo pepleees out dea, boyacasha, and it be my main man Oliver lettin you wakers no dat it be "respec" not respect. I know that because in one of his interviews he mentions that "respec" isnt in the dictionary.....lol

old ol

Monkey
Apr 12, 2006
O and when i used to live in london, he went to the same temple as me! Yes i'm Jewish.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Throw the Jew down the well.

So my country can be free

You can catch him by his horns

Then we'll have a big party.

-Borat signing at a country bar...gets the whole crowd signing along. Frighteningly funny.