Quantcast

anyone go to school at UC Davis ride urban ?

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I ride UC Davis a few times a week and jsut wanted to know if anyone who lives in town or goes to school there rides urban ??

I havent seen anyone on campus when I'm there , but come to think about it I'm not really looking .

PM me if there is anyone in Davis whos up for a good urban session.
-Brad

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
use to ride street there until the police started cracking down. that was back in late 90's though. theres good stuff out there for sure. but was always a bust for those with pegs :(

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
So there's enough on the street to have a hit & run street sesh? I remember the police tension there in the 90s. I figured it'd be a bit more chill now.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
So there's enough on the street to have a hit & run street sesh? I remember the police tension there in the 90s. I figured it'd be a bit more chill now.
I have never been hasseled , and I ride there most Sundays .
Sometimes I will see a cop kinds following me around the campus , but then I just ditch him and start playing cat and mouse , poping up and crossing his path every few minutes they usually get tired and leave . Then I go back to hitting the bigger stuff .

alltimepimp

Chimp
Nov 7, 2006
I ride there about two or three times a month and have never seen anyone .The cops are cool as long as you don't act like a jackass and be nice to them.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I ride there about two or three times a month and have never seen anyone .The cops are cool as long as you don't act like a jackass and be nice to them.
Rode there today after hitting up Dtown sac with Serveem .
The niversity is a great place to ride , still cant get over how much fun can be had there on a big bike .

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I"m down to hit Davis, might be going outta town this coming up weekend tho. Hopefully I can ride Sunday, if so I'd like to first get some footage where all those stairs were. Then head to Davis.

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
...The niversity is a great place to ride , still cant get over how much fun can be had there on a big bike....

Really? Big bikes? I havent been out there in a few years, and even then it was on a hardtail. Where/whats out there to be had on a dh rig?