Quantcast

Anyone got a recommendation for a nose hair trimmer?

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Grow your nose hair out and remain clean shaven.
That is what i do by mistake though...every couple of weeks the wife will give me that look and mention it's time to do some trimming.......I have had a few diff. trimmers scissors work the best for me...

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My wife calls them spiders.

"Honey, why don't you trim those spiders? They are starting to crawl out of you nose."

Then I yank a bunch out and stick them on her. - boogers and all. "How do you like them spiders now, woman?" She does find it nearly as amusing as I.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I think it is just Males Hair is senile ! It can't figure out I want it on the top of my Head not in My nose!!! Its getting thinner on the top of my head , But thicker in the Snooz!
Yeah, stupid hair...

I have no hair left on my head as it is. It seems to have started growing into my skull and out my ears, nose, and upper back. Yes, I am going to be (if not already) one of those gross old men.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Don't pluck the damn things! Never mind the pain - if you want to feel like a man, taser your balls.

Thing is, you are more likely to develop a surface infection if you pull them out via plucking - they can cause small lesions that can lead to infection.

Try something like this one...here...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just yank'em. Every once in a while you get one that comes from down deep, feels like your pulling something out of your lungs.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I just yank'em. Every once in a while you get one that comes from down deep, feels like your pulling something out of your lungs.
I love pulling those ones out. When you're done it feels soooo good.

I was pulling nose hairs the other day and pulled a white one. I thought this was weird since I don't have ANY grey or white hairs on my head (or any where else.) I wonder if this will lead to albino boogers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Man I recall midnight watches in the Navy playing "odd or even" for cash! If you can get 4 or more in one pull, you're a real man!

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
I yank em out using a needle nozed plier (smal one. ) But I sneeze like crazy doing so. If it hurts when you yank em, just a drink a little bit of Johnnie Walker :D

-yonton228/timmy

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Go to a salon and get the Brazilian Nose Wax.

Or just snort some Nair.