Quantcast

Anyone has one of theses?

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Originally posted by Squeak
Is this for our trip?

I thought about getting one too. I don't have much room in my Mule.
well I don't think we need that much for Idaho. Our mules should be fine.

It's for commuting to work and long long epic rides when I need to carry first aid etc....

and a trans-alp pack on a trans-alp trip sounds pretty cool eh???

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
Originally posted by Deyv
well I don't think we need that much for Idaho. Our mules should be fine.

It's for commuting to work and long long epic rides when I need to carry first aid etc....

and a trans-alp pack on a trans-alp trip sounds pretty cool eh???
I get worried thinking of packing the normal stuff, plus lunch, rain gear ect. I need to sit down and pack my mule up and see how it works.

I would use it for the same commuting, epic stuff. They are $$$ yes?

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Originally posted by Squeak
I get worried thinking of packing the normal stuff, plus lunch, rain gear ect. I need to sit down and pack my mule up and see how it works.

I would use it for the same commuting, epic stuff. They are $$$ yes?
yeah, they retail for about 120us$ but they come with a omega reservoir which I would not mind getting to upgrade very old reservoir (the one with the small hole for filling)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have a Blackburn pack that I would highly recommend. It holds two 100oz bladders plus 900 cubic inchs of crap. The suspension system on it is awsome. The only thing that touches your back is mesh that is separated from the rest of the pack by a few inches that allow air to flow. It is more comfy in the summer time than a smaller camelback. I can't find any info on it now but will edit my post if I do.