Quantcast

Anyone have cats?

L

luelling

I took this pic of one of our four cats. I think she kinda looks like Jabba the Hut. Am I nerd or what?

Attachments

L

luelling

:stosh:

just kidding. i have a cat. cats are cool. meow.[/QUOTE]

FYI...she worked hard on that little belly

L

luelling

richcreek said:
ummm......
can you say "Fat Ass"
Like I said, eating and then sitting around looking cute can become a job!! She eats lots and makes sure she doesn't move to maximize the size!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My cat kicks my wifes dog's ass, but then my rabbit kicks my cat's ass. It's very funny to watch the 3 of them chase each other around the livingroom.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I wish I could have cats but my 3 German Shepards don't like them for some reason. My youngest female German is a confirmed cat killer so no cats until dogs are gone.

I always had cats growing up. Had three cats in Okinawa. They were awesome. Fed them MRE's....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
One of Jenn's friends had a birthday yesterday, and she likes Joe, so she had Joe make her a birthday card...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
she didn't used to be, but after her brother Monty left home, and we were gone for 15 months in ireland, she's become a LOT more friendly.

BillT

Monkey
We have 3 cats. Here's a picture of 2 of them:

The Siamese is Squeakers and the big one is Sushimonster - 24lbs of surly Maine Coon. Sushi's fur is really knotted up because he doesn't allow us to comb him so he's going to get Lion-cut in a couple of weeks. I will post those pictures.

trickten

Chimp
Jul 13, 2005
Mid - MI
I Are Baboon said:
The lesbians relaxing on my IKEA CHAIR.

Cadence (tuxedo cat) looks rather hefty, but she is ALL fur. She weighs nothing when you pick her up.

The green eyes are cool.

I like cats because they don't leave suprises on the floor on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night.