Quantcast

Anyone have some good martini recipes?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Focker. How much did that run you?

I think tonight might be a martini night. Sure I've got a wine fridge full of beer, but variety is a good thing.
It runs $17 for a small bottle and $28ish for a larger one.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
N8 said:
Shop around...
well it just so happens I need to make a trip to a local liquor "warehouse" tomorrow to return a ****load of empty beer bottles!

:dancing:

most grocery stores and small liquor stores won't take back all the microbrew bottles :rolleyes:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
well it just so happens I need to make a trip to a local liquor "warehouse" tomorrow to return a ****load of empty beer bottles!

:dancing:

most grocery stores and small liquor stores won't take back all the microbrew bottles :rolleyes:

Y'all 'return' your bottles???

:p!

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
glass and plastic, as well as cans. non-returnable, recyclable items get put curbside for Friday morning pickup. :teacher:

We do the same thing here... except everything goes into one can and gets picke up on Fridays...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
narlus said:
i usually fill them w/ spent motor oil and toss them into the ocean. it's the american way.
That is such a waste of time and bottle. Just drive you car over the local sewer drain and pull the plug there. It will make it's way to the ocean.