Quantcast

anyone have this?

creddy

Chimp
Sep 2, 2009
Fresno, CA
One of my buddies does. It rides pretty well. Not the best rig I've ever ridden. He's also got a Rockshox Argyle 318, and a Juicy 7 (rear only), and Kenda Smallblock 8s. It's a super smooth DJ bike, and is fairly easy to ride in parks. I've never ridden it on any street though.

What are you asking specifically when you say "how is it"?

creddy

Chimp
Sep 2, 2009
Fresno, CA
I thought it felt pretty nice. It's not exactly a BlkMrkt, but it's not bad at all. No idea on how well it holds up over time.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
The ruckus has a reputation of being pretty well built and indestructible. I don't know anything about this specific model year though.

Obviously if you plan or really riding this bike hard some components are going to have to be replaced. The fork is the most glaring example and the brakes won't have the kind of performance you would expect form avid/shimano. I would also expect the BB to go eventually.

Overall the ruckus would be an excellent intro DJ/street bike. The frame will most likely last you forever but expect to need or want to upgrade many of the components if you are riding this bike hard.