Quantcast

Anyone in Manassas, VA?

Da Monkey

Chimp
Oct 4, 2004
Virginia
I just suscribed here so i dont really know. Is there any if so we should hook up and go riding! Or anywhere close to manassas! Its basicly just me that i see as the only mountain biker!

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
go to performance bike shop in manassas. there a couple of people there that ride mountain bikes. i'm sure that they would be happy to know that they are not alone also :D :D

Da Monkey

Chimp
Oct 4, 2004
Virginia
I go there like every other week! I know the guy jared with the really cool urban bike! but hes not there anymore so yea! ill stop in some time!

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
yeah jared moved to utah to further his education at byu (no ridin out there at ALL let me tell you what) and he is GREATLY missed around the shop. definitely stop in tho man, ask for mark, that'd be me

Da Monkey

Chimp
Oct 4, 2004
Virginia
yea i came up there the other night(my dad and i bought some magazines) i saw your hardtail on ur car! Its pretty sweet! ill bring in and show u my machines one day! i got an 04 joker 7 and a 14" azonic ds-1 urban assault bike! Im 13 and yes i did buy my bikes with my money! My parents are gone this weekend so hopefully i can stop by again.

Da Monkey

Chimp
Oct 4, 2004
Virginia
My frriends and i built some really cool trails in his back yard! we have a 10t. ladder drop then a berm and a rollover. we also have a kicker with a 15 ft. gap but we are still buildin and there will be more to come!