Quantcast

Anyone know of any Iron horse online dealers?

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I've been looking for an online retailer that deals Iron Horse Sunday's, preferably the Sunday World Cup. Performance deal IH, but they don't offer the Sunday on their website. Plus I don't think I'd wanna buy from them anyways.

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Demo? I don't have a demo, my friend Kelly has a demo, which he is going to have powder coated soon. I have an '02 BigHit. But I want an IH Sunday World Cup or a Sinister R9, either would make me happy! There both bad ass bikes!

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
woops, anyways, all i can say is GET THE BIKE NOW!!!! so that i can test ride when you guys come to malaysia.:p

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
hahahaha lol I wish, I only have like $2000 grand right now, but I decided to get the Sunday Elite instead of the World Cup, because I like the parts spec better than the world cup. I'm a Marzocchi guy and the Elite comes with a 888RC2X, which I think is just as good as the World Cup. Plus the frame color and the fork color match and it looks cool.

On top of that it's only $4599 vs. 5899 for the World cup. Plus Go-ride give's a $600 store credit, which I'd use to replace the der/shifter with Sram X.0 and probably the brakes to Avid Juicy 7's!

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
cool... so you ordering it already or what? i might be on a new rig when you guys get here too.:D

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Alex966 said:
hahahaha lol I wish, I only have like $2000 grand right now, but I decided to get the Sunday Elite instead of the World Cup, because I like the parts spec better than the world cup. I'm a Marzocchi guy and the Elite comes with a 888RC2X, which I think is just as good as the World Cup. Plus the frame color and the fork color match and it looks cool.

On top of that it's only $4599 vs. 5899 for the World cup. Plus Go-ride give's a $600 store credit, which I'd use to replace the der/shifter with Sram X.0 and probably the brakes to Avid Juicy 7's!

Yea the elite is amazing. I think it comes with saint brakes right. You may want to hold off on replacing those, lots of people on here love them

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
You may want to consider getting a Dura-ace rear derailleur and stick with the Saint shifter. You'll save some money and the performance is similar....

jungle

Monkey
Jan 11, 2006
if you change the brakes over to juicy 7's
you'll need new hubs as the Saints use centrelock hubs/rotors
which are speced on the sunday elite

i'd stick with the Saints they are awesome
and easy to bleed and maintain
and great performance and feel