Quantcast

Anyone like old skool hot rods?

spookydave

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Orange County, CA
I know the imports are taking over but ya still gotta love the sound of nasty USA iron.
Lets right click and save as to take a spin with The Shifter's Jimmy White in his mopar hemi powered Model A. Jimmy's just a cool old guy that likes cool old hot rods.

Hemi Power!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Not a hotrod, but my soon-to-be street rod(there IS a difference!) and mountain bike hauler. I fabbed up a rack that holds 5 bikes about 3 inches off the trunk lid between the fins! Needs only a 6" tear in the front seat repaired and a few pieces of dinged chrome replaced to be PERFECT. 46,000 original miles. I'm putting air bags and 18" billets with wide-whites on it. croozah...
1962 Cadillac Coupe Deville 4door hardtop.

Anyone know what it would cost to chop the top about 6-8 inches???

GeoffW

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
oh yeah, there is nothinglike big block power baby! Me and my dad restored his car from teh ground up a few years back, 70 Charger R/T, 440 six pack, pistol grip, full flow master setup for that sound, there is nothing like stomping the crap out of a little punk in a WRX or Integra on any given day providing you can hook this monster up..

I should add, our shop truck is just as sweet, we've got a mint Lil Red Express, first sport truck ever built and will do 14's stock