Quantcast

Anyone looking for a job?

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
We are hiring in our sheet-metal shop.
Looking primarily for 2nd and 3rd shifts.

I don't think experience is required; we will train. But with experience comes better pay.
Jobs are for turret, brake and maybe shear operators and assistants.

Mathmatical aptitude is a plus.

We are in Mukilteo.

PM for more info.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
Is there any nudity required?

I'll only do it if there is nudity.
Well there is but that's more an off the clock sort of thing, a little "under the table" gig if you know what I mean.

That job involves planting "Tulips" and wearing a thong is required. The pay is $20 an hour for as long as it takes to complete the job.

And MMike, you are so NOT qualified...

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
Haha! I ran a shear eons ago (at Glenn's Welding in Alderwood) - - big sucker, doing 10-gauge mostly. I immediately developed a very healthy respect for that behemoth.
I remember a guy trying to circumvent the saftey switches on the 100(?) ton press we used for stamping 5/16" steel plate unibody's.
There are two hand switches (so both your hands are out of the way) for each operator (one on each side; we did two unibody's at a time).
Instead of telling the toolmaker/machinist in the machine shop that the fixture was worn, he had put a 5-10 pound weight on one switch and tried to keep the plate from moving with his hand while he hit the other switch.

Yeah, he was fired...

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
Ya, that "guy" does seem to really want it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
I was telling "him" last night "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free"!?!

BTW, you still have "his" red Bullit?

HEY!!! :lighten:

Tell "him" that the Bullit kicks @ss!! :banana:

Hey Snacks "guy", how's it hangin'?! Good to hear from you!

- knitting fiend-- aka The Red Bullit Rider........