Quantcast

Anyone orderd from locomx before

ozzemale

Chimp
May 3, 2004
sydney
Hi guys,

here's the deal: i ordered about 2 weeks ago, when the 2010 tld outfits were launched, two kits from locomx.com
all well and good until i get an email telling me that the tld 2010 will only be available at the end of the month (still fine until then). So i email them back asking to just post the days of dirt kit i ordered on it's own.
Meanwhile i check my bank account balance and i have already been debited the full amount without any notice, for the two kits.
since then i have sent them at least 4 emails asking them to reimburse me the money for the kit that they don't have in stock and just send me the kit that they supposedly do.

I haven't had any response from them since and i'm out of a fair bit of money.
Now living in australia makes things rather difficult and raises a fair bit of anxiety.

I would like to know if any of you have had bad experience with that online store in the past?

Thanks for your feedback.

nicho

Last edited:

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
My brother and I have ordered numerous thing from them and never had any problems of the sort.
Just call them, they always pick up and they'll sort you out.

Best of Luck!

SHERMAN

Chimp
Sep 3, 2009
G'day Mate, i've been tring to get onto locomx for a few weeks now too. i ordered a helmet and some goggles, the e-mailed me back to let me know the helmet i ordered was discontinued, and that i should pick another one. i did that, and havent heard a thing for about 3 weeks. i also am out of pocket a fair bit of cash. i'm also in australia and am getting a bit annoyed.