Quantcast

anyone planning on Riding this week in hood or falls

Angusbeef

Chimp
Jun 7, 2006
i havent been able to ride all year last ride was the Ashland freeride and i took the main drop there. i need to get out and ride. so was just wondering if anyone was going to go to Fall city or Hood River. i havent ridden Falls yet. Is it any good?

GmotoT

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
Portland
Is this Mitch?

I only know a couple of guys that did that... and the other two wouldnt be in this area most likely.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
falls is the ****, but so is post, i wanna go to post sometime soon, but i would wanna get a shuttle with a key to the gate, cuz im lazy, lol, anyone got a key, last time i went, i got there just as a builder was driving up, so i got a break, but i know im not gonna be lucky everytime ;)

GmotoT

Chimp
Mar 22, 2006
Portland
Nice.. This is Josh.

I was up at Falls last weekend, so Im going to chill here in Seattle this weekend and ride locally. I might be heading to the Shore next weekend, your more than welcome to come along and make me feel like a beginner....

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
I will be riding with my buddies next weekend at Post. Probably mostly building a new jump / drop trail that starts after the two fun doubles on GP. I might take my dirt bike up too.

Tim

jakesfree

Chimp
Jun 21, 2006
Hey, I am new to this forum and fairly new to DH and FR. I ride bellingham and north shore and whistler, but my problem lies elswhere. I am around in Gig Harbor for the next month and looking for somewhere for a good after work ride. I understand that this stuff is hush hush over the net and all. But I need a starting point for south sound riding. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. Im hurtin yall.

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
jakesfree said:
Hey, I am new to this forum and fairly new to DH and FR. I ride bellingham and north shore and whistler, but my problem lies elswhere. I am around in Gig Harbor for the next month and looking for somewhere for a good after work ride. I understand that this stuff is hush hush over the net and all. But I need a starting point for south sound riding. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. Im hurtin yall.
Yeah, this forum is dominated by people from the Seattle area, but this thread is for trails in the Portland, OR area. There is no hush hush about the Post Canyon trails in Hood River, OR or the Blackrock trails in Falls City, OR. Both places have totally legal trails and welcome all mountain bikers. A ten second google search will find you all the info you need on how to find the trails and what to expect. Have fun.