Quantcast

anyone Played Doom 3?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I've read a bunch of good articles on it with all the time i've been spending in doctors waiting rooms.

I've been out of the Gamers circle for quite some time, is it time to come back to it?

Gimme somthing to do while I cant ride......

Apr 26, 2002
Victoria, BC
I am playing it....one word...scary. Nothing to revolutionary in the game play...the pda is neat, but what makes this game is the environment. The sounds freak me out...not the oh a monster just jumped out at me kind of scared (there are plenty of those), but the eerie...spooky....nightmare kinda scary. The graphics are top notch, I am playing at the medium setting and it is nice looking....I could not imagine having one of the new wonder cards....it would be amazing.

It is passing the time while I wait for my bike to be completed.....oh and DL the Evil Genius demo...if you liked dungeon master you will love evil genius...kinda fun.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the best computer games ever made were quake 1, duke nukem, and redneck rampage.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It's all about GTA 1...ahhh I played that game when I was like 10...classic.

Ooooh! And Commander Keen! DOS Shareware FOREVER!

speedster

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Just started playing it...awesome! Play it at night with all the lights off and 5.1 if you have it, scared the crap out of me.