Quantcast

anyone racing fontucky this weekend?

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
BMXman said:
I dropped my chain twice :(...but Dylan took a kick-arse pic of me:thumb:
What type of chainguide are you running? I couldn't be happier with the Truvativ guide I have on the Spyder. It not only holds the chain on, but it is also silent.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Metal said:
What type of chainguide are you running? I couldn't be happier with the Truvativ guide I have on the Spyder. It not only holds the chain on, but it is also silent.
it has more to do with the design of the Diesel...you have to run a 42t chainring or risk the ocassional derailment...I uped my chainring size from a 34 to a 38...but guess it wasn't enough....I could run smaller chainring with no problems but then I would have to ditch the idler...and the bike sucks at pedaling if I do that....D

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
it has more to do with the design of the Diesel...you have to run a 42t chainring or risk the ocassional derailment...I uped my chainring size from a 34 to a 38...but guess it wasn't enough....I could run smaller chainring with no problems but then I would have to ditch the idler...and the bike sucks at pedaling if I do that....D
My bike sucks at pedalling when I drop my chain.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
BMXman said:
Ok, I thought you got a Cannondale and were going to ditch the Diesel and its whack guide. Is there anyway to run an inner ring such as the MRP System 1's. That could possibly help to keep the chain on.

Rabie said:
My bike sucks at pedalling when I drop my chain.
Hey Paki, you are such as smart ass. You must be college educated.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
yeah I just need a rear hub for the C-dale and it will be up and running...I'm sponsored by E13 so MRP is a no go....D

pic from d3 photography..

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Hey did anyone catch what the website was for the older guy that races and takes pics? His name is Ric i think and he races Beginner. They announced it when he was on the podium.

snipes287

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
Seattle, WA
oh sweet, got any of 536N? I shot you another e-mail as well

ohhh and BMXman, I saw you on the 15 right at the split from 15-163...you were in the far left lane going a few miles an hour over the speed limit :nope:

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
snipes287 said:
oh sweet, got any of 536N? I shot you another e-mail as well

ohhh and BMXman, I saw you on the 15 right at the split from 15-163...you were in the far left lane going a few miles an hour over the speed limit :nope:

In So Cal. it's against the law to drive the actual speed limit...I didn't want to get busted...D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
bum to hear about your chain mishap D. But it makes me wonder why's that so considering the level of detail you put your bikes under the microscope? I built the Be One on Friday night and raced it on Sun with only Jeremiah to blame for my botched race run.

Hope to see you more at the races...

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Stab Primo said:
Mmmm Mmmm, it was a little tip EC told me, you'll sprint the wall section like a grey hound!!!

Crap that's my problem, I though you needed meow mix for that section.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
merrrrjig said:
sorry dont have any of 236N, But I do have 1 of Orven at www.mtbphoto.com
cool shots of EC... Say something stupid next time when I ride pass you, I'm known to talk to spectators on my race run. I could never spot you on the course though.

Thanks for the pic..

I usually wear this jersey just for NorthStar...gawd it hideous!!!:dead:

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Orven said:
cool shots of EC... Say something stupid next time when I ride pass you, I'm known to talk to spectators on my race run. I could never spot you on the course though.
Haha, talk to spectators? You were blabbering all the way down the hill!!

ALF:"Pedal Orvenator!!!"
Orven: "What are you doing?"
ALF: "I'm watching the race and telling you to pedal what do you think!?!?"
Orven: "AAaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggahhhhhh"
ALF: "Pedal you HACK!"

-ALF

rideagainst

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
CA
Can you just get the pics on the computer from D3 photo instead of buying prints? If so, how can i go about doing this?
thanks
-mike

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
Orven said:
..... with only Jeremiah to blame for my botched race run.

HAHAHA....you son of a.....whatever... hahahah try & blame me! i have witnesses!!!

I seem to recal you looking up before the corner right at me, then screaming "I'd better get a discount on my photos!" THEN you almost ate ****! I didn't do a damn thing except say "HELL NO!!!!!" hahaha Go ahead, blame it on me!! you deserve what ya got! :nuts: :nuts: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! just wait until next time you ask me for discounts...i'm gonna throw a stick in your front wheel! hahaha

-D-

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
rideagainst said:
Can you just get the pics on the computer from D3 photo instead of buying prints? If so, how can i go about doing this?
thanks
-mike

no you can't just "get" the pics, unless you steal them. these aren't freebies. I'm considering selling digi files...but haven't decided yet, & at what price.... The site i use to store/sell my event photos doesn't offer a method to sell digi files...so this would have to be done independently through me....which i don't really have time for

rideagainst

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
CA
DylanDeanDesign said:
no you can't just "get" the pics, unless you steal them. these aren't freebies. I'm considering selling digi files...but haven't decided yet, & at what price.... The site i use to store/sell my event photos doesn't offer a method to sell digi files...so this would have to be done independently through me....which i don't really have time for
make a post or pm me or something if you get the digi file thing going. ill definetely be interested.
later
-mike

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
rideagainst said:
make a post or pm me or something if you get the digi file thing going. ill definetely be interested.
later
-mike

Will do.

sorry if i sounded like an ass....i just re-read what i wrote, & it looks like i sounded pissed off... didn't mean to sound that way

i was mainly making a general statement....nothing directed towards you

-D-