Quantcast

Anyone remember HammerHead?

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
The old owner(still there???) builds custom steel bikes -- True Fabrication.
I think they've quit that operation too, my brother used to work at their shop and pretty much ran the place the last few months before the owners called it quits.. unless i have my facts backwards.

Sucks because I lost my bro-deals.. wish I would have built a bike up before they went under, I just can't bring myself to pay retail for anything now :D.

druber

Chimp
May 23, 2005
I'm guessing your brother must be Adam. It was a bummer when he left the shop.

I believe True Fab is still in operation making custom steel 29ers.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
I hope they get into doing that kind of stuff (modified, HH branded bikes)... that'd be really cool to have that here. It has already been nice to have a specialty MTB shop in town... It's really the only place where you can walk in and be able to get high end parts right off the shelf, and usually at a pretty damn good price.

NuMexJoe

Monkey
Aug 20, 2007
A former riding bud of mine, Beth (littleb) used to work there, too, after she and her hubby left LA. But I think she quit soon after the first kiddo arrived. So who's doing True Fab? Not Charles, right? I thought he sold the biz.
- Joe

I think they've quit that operation too, my brother used to work at their shop and pretty much ran the place the last few months before the owners called it quits.. unless i have my facts backwards.

Sucks because I lost my bro-deals.. wish I would have built a bike up before they went under, I just can't bring myself to pay retail for anything now :D.

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
I'm guessing your brother must be Adam. It was a bummer when he left the shop.

I believe True Fab is still in operation making custom steel 29ers.
Yeah, that's him.

I think Cody, is the name of the owner that I've heard people throwing around.
Yeah I had heard my brother mention Cody on more than a few occasions. As far as who done what and all that I have no idea - all I know is I was getting parts stupid cheap :D.