Quantcast

Anyone ride an Orbea?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Which models? I have a couple friends on three of them...they have two of the hardtails (The carbon Alma and the 29er alu XC hardtail) and the "Rallon", the Yeti 575 rip-off. They seem to like them quite a bit, though the aluminum frames seem to be of the ultralight XC aluminum cans variety, they once punched a hole through the downtube of one with a rock.

When it comes down to it I think all they offer here are sleek XC hardtails (and that Scalpel rip off). If I needed a race bike, I'd def. consider one.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I am looking at either the Alma or the D'ella right now (I am in the market for a super light XC race hardtail). Although, I would like to replace my jekyll with a new FS rig relatively soon (probably for next season though).

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Pretty bike, glad to hear you're happy with the ride; mine will ship next Monday:busted: it's brave new world, I don't know much about them, but based on everything I could get my hands on to read and all the people I talked with, the feed back was 100% fantastic. Best of luck; keep the reports coming.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Pretty bike, glad to hear you're happy with the ride; mine will ship next Monday:busted: it's brave new world, I don't know much about them, but based on everything I could get my hands on to read and all the people I talked with, the feed back was 100% fantastic. Best of luck; keep the reports coming.
Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy yours as much as I am mine. This bike climbs like a mountain goat :busted: