Quantcast

Anyone ride SST this week??

jgibb83

Chimp
Sep 29, 2008
With the no rain all week I was wondering if anyone has been out to SST to ride or check it out for a weekend session?

Jason

jgibb83

Chimp
Sep 29, 2008
I went on Saturday it was primo!! Only 5 people there!
Hope to maybe slide out of work at noon and head back down today.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Thats the best part about SST is showing off in front of XC riders :). There is a point were it gets anoying though if people are stoping and standing were they shouldnt.

One day this kid decided to lay down on the table top while his mom took pictures, it was rather alarming to come off the lip and see someone underneth me, kid was lucky I did not come short. We had to explain to the mom why that was not a good idea, some people....

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
i rode there yesterday. the dirt was really slow i ended up casing the big lip on the main line and dislocated my shoulder and fractured my collor bone in 3 spots.

jgibb83

Chimp
Sep 29, 2008
Ouchhhh !!!!!!!!!
I was in the ER about two months ago from a green lake crash no fun.

get better soon
Jason

DHmaverick

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
thanks jason. luckly the fractures weren't to bad and i dont need a brace or any thing but i ended up popping my shoulder back into place accidentaly when i was walking my bike back to my truck and so i have to wear a sling for a while cuz it wont suport the weight of my arm but that doc said he was amazed at the range of motion i had when i showed up. he said most people cant move their arm at all

Geo100

Chimp
Jan 17, 2009
Longview WA
My job is "making" go to Kent on Fri morning so it looks like I'll be there about 12:30. It's a demanding job but it beats "working".:banana:

Makana425

Monkey
Feb 21, 2008
Snocompton
I was there on saturday, lips have been redone, they feel good and it gives you and it seems you are getting higher in the air off the stepdown after the drop