Quantcast

Anyone riding The Dehs Saturday?

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I guess the other thread was deleted that was started by Whale?

Anyone game to ride Saturday let me know. I can't ride Sunday as it would put a big strain on plans for that evening, so I'm going to have to get my runs in the day before. Not about to pass up a great day riding my brand new, Dehs-worthy bike.

Going up at around 10, usual spot early, followed by usual spot later when we run out of gas.

Remember the good old days when people could actually organize a ride? I do. Let's make it happen.

:cool:

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
Dehs?
I'll be at the shed but I'm abstaining from the shuttle. I need to get my ass pedaling. I'm tired of the gym bike and need some huffing and puffing. 36t, I wonder how long I'll last.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
HotButterToppin said:
I guess the other thread was deleted that was started by Whale?
sorry, i deleted it because i didn't think it was necessary since i screwed up on the date... anyways, it was a nice day (today) to hit up the shed for a few hours in the morning (slick rocks) and 495 (dry dry dry) in the afternoon.

i'll be there with a crew around 9/10am probably lapping out the technical stuff most of the day... maybe do a warm-up run or two on the other side.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Yeah it's a great way to keep it secret......until dense people come along and go "OMG DID YOU MEAN THE SHED?!?!?! WHERE CAN I FIND THE SWEET JUMPS, DUDE?!" Heh, you nimrods give me a good laugh sometimes.

Whale, look around for us at the top or around somewhere Saturday at 10-ish if you make it up there. We don't bite so just say "hi" like normal socially adjusted people do and we won't be forced to let the air out of your tires or put a rabid owl in your car while you're not looking.

Peace.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
HotButterToppin said:
We don't bite so just say "hi" like normal socially adjusted people do and we won't be forced to let the air out of your tires or put a rabid owl in your car while you're not looking.
normal socially adjusted people and your refering to a bunch of mountain bikers :looney:

we'll be the ones pimping out the shuttle van (doors open & beer guts hanging out)