Quantcast

anyone riding thursday?

omarfunk

Chimp
May 8, 2007
Hey AzToJrse how long did it take you to heal your ribs? after how many weeks where you back in the bike?
enjoy your ride tomorrow.

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
yo omar, i think i was only down for like 5 weeks, probably wasnt 100 %, but good enough to ride. how are your ribs feeling?

yuroshek, hope your visit to the doc go's well, i will be up there around 11 and staying all day. if your knee is good, it would be cool to ride with you,but make sure that knee is good first.

Sep 23, 2007
wa wa wa everyone bailed on me!

you mean there was someone else besides me who bailed out on today? :D

sun is shining and i now that im sitting at work i regret bailing out. oh well

I'll see you sunday down there.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I wouldve been there today but my mandatory week off from work was cut short. Looked like great weather today so I'm bummed about that.

I realize I've contributed nothing to this thread, haha.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
today was awesome, felt good on the bike so im stoked. perfect weather too i love the heat. it was good ridin with ya keith, andrew, shaun and phantom rider.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
It was great weather this afternoon, good riding with you guys. If it doesn't storm tomorrow afternoon, i'll be there as well.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
So your knee's ok, Dennis?
like doctor Yuro says its good to go. just taken it easy and gonna do a good amount of leg strengthing. i mean im no doctor but i think its just muscle related. i would lift my leg and my "eye drop" muscle next to your knee would twitch and then the whole muscle would move and not my leg. freaky and very weird feeling for sure. thanks for askin hesh!

maddogdh

Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
Highland Lakes, NJ
today was awesome, felt good on the bike so im stoked. perfect weather too i love the heat. it was good ridin with ya keith, andrew, shaun and phantom rider.
Thanks! Your not getting that far ahead next time. I mean it! LOL, peace out
Oh, hey! I just took a look @ your Knee. WTF!!! No joke. One Question? Were you wearing shin & knee guards?

Last edited:

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Thanks! Your not getting that far ahead next time. I mean it! LOL, peace out
Oh, hey! I just took a look @ your Knee. WTF!!! No joke. One Question? Were you wearing shin & knee guards?
haha yea dude i was wearing the kyle strait pads, with pants so the pad didnt pull/move around. just direct knee contact to the ground. i told ya my knee was big, i dont lie. see ya next time!