Quantcast

Anyone selling a trail/light freeride bike?

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I'm looking to buy a medium something. I'd like it to be light enough to pedal up some good hills and on some XC rides, but still jumps well and can handel some abuse. I currently have a Diamondback Mission, and I like the geometry but I don't want to spend the money to upgrade everything on the frame to make it more stout, just not worth it. Let me know what you have. The Mission is for sale or trade also.
Thanks
Jake

Jason4

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Bellingham
I have an Iron Horse 7point frame that I'd like to sell but it sounds like you want to buy a complete bike. Let me know if you're interested though.

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
I'd search for a used SX trail. They're great bikes, not the most fun to pedal uphill but they will do it without too much struggle. They rail dh too probably one of the most playful flickable fun little bikes I have ever ridden. Plus parts are easy to get should something break.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I'd search for a used SX trail. They're great bikes, not the most fun to pedal uphill but they will do it without too much struggle. They rail dh too probably one of the most playful flickable fun little bikes I have ever ridden. Plus parts are easy to get should something break.
Thats actually my first choice if I can find one.

moondog

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
Ballard, WA
I've got an '03 Specialized Enduro that I've been meaning to sell for a while now, but just can't bring myself to list it. There's a link to pics in my sig. The Romic makes it ride nice, but I've also got the original (unused) air shock with lockout. The Saint components were only on there for a short time and are not included. I'm not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for, but if you think it's a fit let me know.

Aug 7, 2009
Renton
Contact Jef at Bikesport in Ballard. He had a nice santa cruz - used...can't remember exactly what (vpfree??), but a nice strong-but-light long travel bike at a good price. Don't know if he still has it or not.