Quantcast

Are These Wheels Good For Dirt Jumping?

gedi.s gt

Chimp
Nov 24, 2007
house
what wheels are better halo tornados spin doctor hubs or hte dmr comp red hub ??? any idea please comment... and which one has louder casstte .. cause i want it to sound nice nd loud! ty :pirate2:

Aug 13, 2007
nh
i say what evers loder because then you will have a faster engagement i would go with a chris king or if you dont have that kind of cash go with a hope pro 2.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I was pleasently surprized when I got my atomlab wheels with aircorp hubs, they have to have 72 points of engagement, because they sing to me.

gedi.s gt

Chimp
Nov 24, 2007
house
or what wheel could iget with a descent hub rear wheel 26 able to fit 8/9 speed and be qr for jsut around like 80-120 gb pounds.

teeter

Chimp
Dec 26, 2006
my I-9's are'nt loud at all... so im guessing they have ****ty engagement right.... especially with 6paws and 3 degrees of engagement

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
yeah was up bro ttyl kkw man ta hubs wit red get plen of sound cumin from dem. faka day da best k catch u on the flip side ttyl ty wtf

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
faka da red ones get plenny no worries you'll bee al set with dem. Just put um on ya bike get plenty of eancgamentsyou get um da red ones. get high engasments