Quantcast

$%$ are we there yet daddy? GMT $%$

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So on Wednesdays-Saturdays I pickup the girlfriend from work.

Depending on when I park and wait, I sometimes see this kind of sketch looking dude whip by on a bike.

The bike looks like a polished silver Santa Cruz or something, with a Fox 34 with kashima stanchions. The odd thing is that the bike has been modified with a throttle type motor thing.

I know don't judge a book by its cover....but the whole thing seems sketch. Possibly stolen bike?

Anyone know of a what brands might have had a bike that looks like the previous gen Santa Cruz 5010 or Blur and came with a black Fox 34? To make it easier to search for stolen ads...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So on Wednesdays-Saturdays I pickup the girlfriend from work.

Depending on when I park and wait, I sometimes see this kind of sketch looking dude whip by on a bike.

The bike looks like a polished silver Santa Cruz or something, with a Fox 34 with kashima stanchions. The odd thing is that the bike has been modified with a throttle type motor thing.

I know don't judge a book by its cover....but the whole thing seems sketch. Possibly stolen bike?

Anyone know of a what brands might have had a bike that looks like the previous gen Santa Cruz 5010 or Blur and came with a black Fox 34? To make it easier to search for stolen ads...
Maybe just a dude that got a dui. They have those in canada eh?