Quantcast

Are you ****ing kidding me???

J

JRB

sirknight6 said:
We're going to take Julie out for a real nice dinner and wait on her hand and foot so she can get a break! :p

THEN

We'll let her sleep in for 2 days as we make you do housework, like cleaning toilets and such! :thumb:

Now THAT sound like a plan! :D
Since she was an English major, maybe you two could ask her to work on your horrendous spelling and grammar. :think:

J

JRB

sirknight6 said:
While that was absolutly f**k**g funny, it's real scary you knew were that site was in the first place...:think:
I saw the words man and lace in the URL and I passed on clicking. I don't want to know.

J

JRB

splat said:
Fuzzy white bunnies
Fuzzy white bunnies
Fuzzy white bunnies
Fuzzy white bunnies
Fuzzy white bunnies
Fuzzy white bunnies
Fuzzy white bunnies
Fuzzy white bunnies
I get the feeling that stinks posted manties and you are taking your mind off of it, huh???

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I really don't. You can spy me for the rest of your life. I will not visit sites with manties. You'll see me check out tons of chick pr0n, but never manties. :nope:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
loco said:
Since she was an English major, maybe you two could ask her to work on your horrendous spelling and grammar. :think:
Good, because she would understand I was writting to the audience...

:p

Context baby...context...oh...wait...SHE knows that! :p

LOL!!! :rofl:

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I Are Baboon said:
Without knowing all the details, it looks to me like his PM is rather friendly and you're being the dillhole by swearing at him and dragging this onto another forum.

But wtf do I know.
EXACTLY!

I can't believe you actually posted this Loco.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
Yeah - you DON'T think he is a complete dillhole. :think:
Not to burst your bubble but sometimes it is just better to let it go.

Plus, you're going to ride CP tommorrow anyway so what does it really matter? Why affect your ride just because of bubble boy?