Quantcast

argh@#%*&!

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
Originally posted by BMXman
a lot easier than a dremel
It took me less than two minutes with a dremel and grinding wheel. Very little material needs to be removed to make it fit.

A dremel tool, duct tape and some zip ties and I can fix anything. :D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by chicodude01
how much for the sherman?
what? I have got a ton of PM's asking about parts. When I have parts for sell don't worry I will post it in the buy/sell section....D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
im hoping thats not the one im getting, it looks like its painted white, orven please tell me it came like that from the factory and you didnt paint that yourself :p

Orven you must have been really drunk or really lonely or really horny or a little of them all to be humpin your bike hahahahha:p
From what I hear, the bike is still stained;) :eek: :D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
Give me a ring man theyre yours 630-333-5291 anytime tomorrow between 10am and 12am sunday

Don
I need to find out ig my HT can take an 8" rotor in the rear. Right now I have Hope mini's with 185 rotors......D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by BMXman
I need to find out ig my HT can take an 8" rotor in the rear. Right now I have Hope mini's with 185 rotors......D
185 is plenty on a HT..

hey, d, I have a chainguide, crankset and a chainring to lend you for the meantime for the Mpire... wanna hit Serpent with us this afternoon after 4PM (so it's like just 80 degs instead of 105F)? We're just hitting the jumps.....c'mon team!:)

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Originally posted by Orven
185 is plenty on a HT..

hey, d, I have a chainguide, crankset and a chainring to lend you for the meantime for the Mpire... wanna hit Serpent with us this afternoon after 4PM (so it's like just 80 degs instead of 105F)? We're just hitting the jumps.....c'mon team!:)
well tha main reason is I don't want to use 2 different braking systems. So since I will have Hayes on the M-pire I will need to get rid of my mini's on the HT...it's not like I really want an 8" rotor on the rear...but Hayes doen't make an in between size.

Last time I took my 6" Hayes to BB they were overheating all day....D