Quantcast

Arrested Development!

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I WANTED YOU TO TELL ME THAT IT WAS PICKED UP BY SHOWTIME! THE EXCLAMATION POINT YOU HAD SEEMED TO SUGGEST THAT SOMETHING NEW WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!

But I was wrong. Yeah. Gob is awesome. If I could be that much of a loser in real life, I'd probably go for that.

That, or Tobias. I love how just about everything he says can be taken multiple ways.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
We have the DVDs, and at least take comfort that it went out without a whimper...hell, the foresight that they were going to get cancelled just drove them to the edge of humor that last season.

I think, by a very slight margin, my favorite scene is the jetpack vs the mole in the mock-up town with the Japanese businessmen watching.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
the problem is that you pretty much have to watch all of the episodes in order. my girlfriend hated it until I bought the DVDs and she watched them in order. now she understands why I liked it so much.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
the problem is that you pretty much have to watch all of the episodes in order. my girlfriend hated it until I bought the DVDs and she watched them in order. now she understands why I liked it so much.
Yeah, it was really inaccessible unless you knew the plot...

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
I heard it may go to showtime, or the G4TV video game channel.

Illusions Michael, tricks are something a hore does for money......and candy!!!

toothless

Chimp
Dec 8, 2002
Definitely the best comedy on tv in awhile. I never understood the comments on inaccesibility though, they summararized every previous episode at the beginning and had numerous flashbacks within each episode?